Datatron is a leading unified platform for managing and governing all of ML, AI, and Data Science production models. Our vision is to build the future of model operations and we are just getting started. Datatron is backed by world class tier 1 investors. We have proved our product works and have attracted Fortune 100 companies as customers. Given our growth we are scaling very quickly across the company.
We are looking for a Head of Business Development who will design and execute Datatron’s Go-To-Market strategy. You will be able to develop and be accountable for Datatron’s key performance metrics and growth targets. Initially, as an individual contributor, you will work closely with CEO on acquiring new customers and selling additional products or services to existing ones. You will also work closely with the product marketing and engineering to support retention/expansion
You bring a passion for innovation and translating sophisticated technology into high-ROI business outcomes to the C Suite. Your execution history will bring a higher pre-money valuation and experience that will make you a central part of a rapidly growing enterprise software company.
- Grow Datatron's Go-To-Market Strategy
- Own preparation for future funding rounds
- Assist CEO on fundraising strategy
- Acquire new customers and market opportunities in junction with the senior leadership team
- Work closely with other organizations in Datatron, e.g., product, marketing, and sales
- Work closely with current and new customers
- In time grow and lead the Datatron's sales team
- 10+ years leadership experience in top enterprise software (Statistics, AI, ML, and Data Management a plus).
- Hands-on experience in business development planning and execution with a special focus on pre-sales, account management, and account-based selling
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a start up
- You have previously worked as one of the first business hires in a Series A startup. Even better with Pre Series A experience.
- You have a proven track record for consistent over-achievement and top performance..
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills
- Collaborative team player with great ability to work well with the team, Board, Investors, and customers
- Strong ability to hire, develop and inspire best-in-class (sales, marketing) talent
- Strong operational understanding and command of the sales or marketing function
- Must be highly motivated and motivating, metrics and results-driven, and relationship-oriented
- High integrity, strong work ethic.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Opportunities for growth
- Lunch provided daily
- Always stocked snack bar
- Friday Happy Hours
- Monthly Employee Outings
- Free parking onsite
- Clipper Card Benefits
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.