Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and seek out new experiences? Are you interested in helping us expand our business across new markets? This could be the role for you!
- Attending meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- Developing proposals and quotes for clients and PR.
- Establishing Datatron as the top brand in the field of machine learning operations (MLOps).
- Reaching out to potential clients to build rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
- Increasing the value of our current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets to improve sales.
- Outlining goals for business growth and the engineering team and ensuring they are met.
- Extensive travel required (50%).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to multitask and manage complex projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- You're proactive. You can flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty.
- Strong understanding of the analytics market space and interest in machine learning and data science.