We are looking for a Data Scientist to apply data mining techniques, do statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems integrated with the Datatron platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing machine learning models
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Predictive analysis on large datasets
- Experience with building non-trivial machine learning models
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with open-source machine learning packages, such as Sci-kit Learn, Weka, etc.
- Experience with at least one object-oriented, scripting language (Python, Java/Scala, Ruby, Perl)
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive or Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience building deep learning models using open-source frameworks e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Matplotlib, Plot.ly, D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Experience deploying machine learning models in production