Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 1,000+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated administrative professional with experience providing end-to-end support for high-profile executives. You're excited about keeping your executives organized, prioritized and on time, and you always think ahead to be ready for any scenario.
You're reliable and trustworthy and you pride yourself on following through on every detail. You're extremely organized and detail-oriented - nothing escapes you. You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives across a wide range of duties, including but not limited to managing complex calendars, travel and expenses, scheduling internal and external meetings, ensuring executives stay on schedule, and coordinating conference rooms
- Communicate with internal leadership and external parties, including clients, investors, vendors, governments and partners
- Attend staff meetings and committee meetings, distribute notes, and work with executives on action items
- Prepare presentations for external and internal meetings, including presentations to the board of directors
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Being a problem solver with the ability to think outside the box for a resolution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a related role involving heavy calendaring, administration, and/or client-facing responsibilities
- Strong executive presence, good judgment, and ability to effectively interface with employees and leaders at all levels within the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex issues to others
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of adaptability and flexibility; ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills, including ability to think quickly and be resourceful in order to make last minute changes to accommodate an ever changing schedule
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organize and attend offsites
- Availability nights and weekends as needed
- This role requires working in the office approximately 3 days a week or as needed
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
California, New York, Washington and Colorado only: The salary range for this position is as indicated below. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, applicant skills, and prior relevant experience, among other factors.
California/New York/Washington: $85,000-$100,000