--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a talented product marketer looking for your next exciting role with a top global technology company. You're a fast learner and a top-notch writer, ready to apply those skills to help our sales and marketing teams engage with our customers. You have a passion for technology and a customer-first mentality.
You're a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, and the broader marketing organization to successfully execute a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced organization.
- Proactively build materials for sales teams to use in their conversations with Public Sector prospects and customers and process requests from sales representatives as needed
- Develop a deep understanding for Dataminr’s Public Sector customers and our products and technology, and use that to create compelling sales and marketing materials
- Work with senior leaders in marketing to implement messaging and positioning throughout our externally-facing materials
- Operate cross-functionally within Marketing and other departments to support existing initiatives and see projects through to completion
- Manage content inventory and have ownership over internal organizational tools used by Product Marketing
- Contribute to ongoing initiatives i.e. competitive analysis, win/loss analysis, or persona research as needed/based on interest and priorities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B Product Marketing, B2G Marketing, management consulting, or government contracting, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.