--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a tireless seeker of top talent and love matching people to their perfect opportunity. You have strong research skills and experience resourcing and/or recruiting for talent for a variety of positions. You stay on top of the latest sourcing methodologies to discover and engage hard-to-find talent. You're creative and always thinking about the next best way to engage the best talent out there.
You're excited to join us at an incredible growth moment as we continue to expand our Business and/or Engineering teams in EMEA and APAC. You're passionate about Dataminr's mission to be a force for good in the world, and you're ready to leverage your skills to make an impact.
- Proactively identify, assess, and engage with top business or technical talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, cold outreach, Gem (CRM), and Greenhouse (ATS)
- Innovate and develop new methods to reach and engage diverse talent pools
- Create and foster high touch relationships with potential candidates by conducting initial assessments
- Partner with Dataminr's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) as well as external organisations, schools, and nonprofits on diversity recruitment events
- Develop trainings and resources, identify tools, and use data and metrics to enable and educate others on best practices for inclusive hiring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of talent resourcing or recruitment experience
- Experience successfully sourcing for hard-to-find, hard-to-engage talent in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Understanding of business and/or technical functions, roles, and/or practices OR understanding of modern engineering practices and tools, and ability to communicate with technical stakeholders
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing goals, and proactively solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ATS and CRM tools (Greenhouse and Gem a plus)
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.