--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an experienced customer success or client services leader with a passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with enterprise customers. You have experience managing high-performing teams, and building scalable processes and systems that ensure optimal performance and an outstanding customer experience. You strive to solve the most strategic problems for your customers by truly understanding their mission, objectives, and needs. You have a deep understanding of data analytics, and how to leverage data to identify and drive customer health, engagement, joint success criteria and areas of opportunity and risk that impact retention and growth throughout the customer journey.
As Senior Director, Customer Success, you will report directly to the VP, Customer Success and will run day to day oversight of an Enterprise Customer Success team. You will work cross-functionally to drive strategy as a key member of the Customer Success leadership team, and support the VP, Customer Success to build best practices and help evolve the enterprise service model.
- Inspire, lead, hire and manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Directors to drive product adoption, customer satisfaction and revenue goals
- Be a thought leader by developing and executing Customer Success best practices and initiatives that can be used across the organization
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Product and Marketing to drive revenue goals and voice of customer efforts
- Own and evolve the customer journey and engagement model with Dataminr’s largest and most complex enterprise accounts
- Continuously drive tactical efficiency and operational excellence for the Customer Success team
- Understand each customer’s goals, outcomes and operational processes in order to design and implement joint success plans that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Leverage analytics and reporting to monitor team’s overall impact aligned to the Dataminr customer engagement model
- Accurately measure the effectiveness and performance of ongoing team training/enablement and partner with Customer Service Enablement to continue to evolve training initiatives
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success Operations, Enablement partners and other product, sales, and marketing stakeholders to strengthen operational components around retention insights, renewals, and customer health and adoption metrics and tools
- Successfully design customer kick offs, onboarding, training plan and platform solution design that is aligned to the customer strategy and is confident in establishing clear goals and attainable success measures
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 12-15 years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success/account management with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong experience working internally with Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams
- Strong demonstrated experience around team leadership and managing high-performing Customer Success teams that oversee a large book of business
- Experience driving strategy, process, playbooks, and best practices within a Customer Success organization
- Possess a proven and tailored approach to business writing and presentation skills to effectively engage with clients at every step of the process
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.