--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly experienced and adaptable professional with proven leadership skills in establishing and building a Project Management Office. You have a broad understanding of cross-company and Go-To-Market programs in fast-paced technology environments. You bring a tremendous amount of operational rigor to your team, working to ensure consistent processes are in place to keep your project teams collaborating and executing to plan. You have experience managing team performance and developing goals and KPIs to track progress.
As the Head of the Corporate PMO, you'll be responsible for hiring top talent and keeping the team engaged and delivering exceptional results. You know how to work across functions and teams and foster a highly collaborative environment.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of program and project managers
- Enforce consistency and standardize processes across the team and the broader project management organization
- Drive collaboration and coordination with functions across the business to facilitate the planning process
- Oversee planning, execution, tracking, schedule, and scope for all projects in portfolio
- Define and drive the strategy for project management tools, training, and methodologies
- Measure team performance and provide detailed management status reports, including KPIs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience of project management experience or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Asana project management tool
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, nation
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.