--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are a self-starter and looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within the Sales Operations function. You are detail oriented, analytical, a creative problem solver, and have an eye for automation and analysis.
You will provide key operational support for Dataminr’s Revenue team. You will manage critical sales compensation data, collaborate with leaders to ensure accurate compensation information, and recommend and drive process improvements.
- Ensure Revenue team compensation data is complete and accurate
- Calculate monthly commissions, MBOs, bonuses, withholdings, and deductions
- Generate, confirm, and issue earnings statements
- Coordinate and partner with the People Team, Sales Operations, Finance, and Revenue leadership to ensure compensation data is provided in a timely manner
- Triage questions and issues identified by Revenue team employees regarding their commission payouts
- Partner cross functionally to proactively improve upon processes and meet the needs of our growing Revenue organization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years in Sales/Revenue Operations, or Finance related role
- Experience with commissions related software for sales teams preferred (CaptivateIQ a plus)
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas, data manipulation)
- Experience and familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience using Looker or similar SQL platforms
- Quick learner, self starter, intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to detail
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multitask and balance stakeholder priorities
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.