--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
You will lead all aspects of field enablement for Dataminr Private Sector sales roles globally, including onboarding, ongoing education, product training, sales process, sales skills, required certifications and other curriculums across these organizations. You will work with Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations and other organizations to design, build and deliver impactful training & enablement programs aligned to the company’s growth objectives. You enjoy being a forward thinking, strategic planner, and having a passion for sales teams development.
- Drive and enhance the existing process of enablement and learning within the CR|News Line of Businesses to increase sales productivity and support growth targets.
- Lead the Pulse and Dataminr for News product education around new features, functionality, enhancements and messaging for existing and new solutions.
- Develop product competency in Sales teams and maintain a detailed project and event planning calendar in line with product roadmaps.
- Own content of New Hire Onboarding For Pulse & Dataminr for News Products.
- Analyze performance and skill set of sales teams to determine needs for additional training to close skill gaps.
- Work with SMEs in the area of products and help fine tune messaging to ensure it resonates with sales.
- Ability to provide necessary follow-up training and enablement programs to help change behavior and ensure training ‘sticks’.
- Design & Develop continuing education curriculum for different client-facing roles: Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives and Account Managers
- Develop collaborative relationships with key business leaders, SMEs and other learning staff to identify learning opportunities.
- Leverage existing content management (Highspot) and LMS (Workramp) to design, develop, deliver and maintain blended curriculums.
- Drive educational aspects and content preparation around key sales enablement initiatives: sales certification, sales kickoff, demos, sales process, sales stories and other training interventions as needed.
- Measure outcomes and build dashboards and reports on the business impact of enablement programs. Design and implement corrective actions if necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of combined sales enablement, direct sales, and/or project management experience at a SaaS or tech company.
- Proven track record in designing and delivering blended-learning programs, as well as familiarity with key sales skills: value selling, sales process, leadership development, storytelling, sales negotiations, objection handling, presentation skills.
- Sound understanding of all stages of the sales process
- Ability to establish and nurture collaborative relationships with management teams.
- Experience in corporate risk or cybersecurity is a plus.
- Familiarity with Sales Productivity tools: Salesforce, Clari, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SaleLoft or similar and Sales Methodologies (Miller Heiman, Challenger, etc.)
- Proficient in LMS (WorkRamp or similar), Content Management (Highspot or similar) and authoring tools (Adobe Creative Suite or similar)
- Capability to balance between thinking strategically and tactically, with innate ability to execute projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience writing, editing, and presenting to multiple levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.