--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated marketing professional who can identify, coordinate, execute and track industry and customer events in the EMEA region across our Public Sector vertical; you bring a blend of tactical expertise and superior project management skills.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
- Planning: Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to create and maintain an event calendar covering all marketing events for the Public Sector vertical supporting local, state, federal and defense government agencies. (trade shows, speaking opportunities, customer events, webinars, etc.)
- Coordination: including negotiating contracts, managing vendors and event staff, attending events where appropriate, working with sales on their participation/process, preparing stand materials, and creating event campaigns on Salesforce
- Follow-up: including lead processing, post-event surveys, post-event reporting, and tracking event expenses
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related role managing trade shows and events for a B2G or B2B entity and/or event production agency experience; public sector experience is a plus
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages a plus
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (Hubspot and Salesforce specific experience a plus)
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.