--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You enjoy connecting people and developing relationships with a particular passion for engaging talent at the university and entry level. Are solutions oriented and actively seek out problems to solve. Believe in continuous learning and are intrinsically motivated to leave things better than how you found them.
You’re tech savvy and believe in keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. Put people first and prioritize candidate experience.
You’re passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to join our growing team!
- Full lifecycle recruiting for new graduate and intern roles across multiple roles, departments, and locations globally
- Develop strong relationships with university groups, including faculty, staff, alumni, and student organizations
- Be the in-house expert on Dataminr's university hiring needs, job specifications, and talent pools
- Plan and execute on campus events and programs with a focus on employer branding and early engagement of top university talent
- Leverage Diversity, Equity & Inclusion best practices throughout the hiring process and across university programs
- Own and continuously build upon our internship program, partnering with colleagues and departmental leadership to ensure a positive intern experience
- Support the conversion process for interns into full time hires
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of full cycle university recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Proven ability to develop strategic campus strategies, engaging candidates dynamically, and managing them through the interview process
- Skilled with various recruiting techniques and modern tools such as Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Goodtime, Handshake and HackerRank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed (you'll help us shape this strategy based on post-COVID travel restrictions)
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.