--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a B2B SaaS marketer with experience developing and executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue and growth. You have an in-depth understanding of marketing best practices and a strong desire to own strategy and execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Senior Marketing Manager, ANZ you'll partner with our local sales team to communicate the Dataminr Pulse value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns that support a prospect’s path to purchase and drive demand. You will drive tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You will make data driven decisions to optimize activity to support business growth in meaningful ways, with a keen focus on metrics.
You're highly organized, hard working, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, and analytics.
- Develop strategies, plans and programs to target and engage high-value prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Work closely with sales and marketing leaders to align on marketing strategies and programs to engage target accounts and support Sales teams
- Partnering closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales pipeline targets, with responsibility for quarterly MQL and Opportunity targets
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels; evolve plans to based on results and changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales and Creative teams, partnering with external agencies as appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of marketing experience, including 3 years of experience in a SaaS B2B marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, measuring and reporting on best-in-class demand generation and nurture programs for B2B audiences
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership
- Experience working with Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as Health insurance with dental cover, vision care, Life Insurance and Salary Insurance.
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well-being, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.