--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a tireless seeker of those elusive sales candidates who are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes. You strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages.
You're excited to join Dataminr at an incredible growth moment as we expand our Enterprise Go-To-Market (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) teams globally. You're passionate about Dataminr's mission to be a force for good in the world, and you're ready to leverage your recruiting skills to make an impact.
- Full lifecycle recruiting with a particular focus on Enterprise Sales openings (Account Executives and Account Managers)
- Work closely with sales leadership and sales managers to meet ambitious hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches and research
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies and improvements needed
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and close candidates at all levels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years and a strong track record of sales recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Deep understanding of sales functions, roles, and compensation structures
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus