--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a tireless seeker of top talent and love matching someone to their perfect opportunity. You stay on top of the latest sourcing methodologies to discover and engage hard-to-find talent, but you're also constantly finding new ways to be creative.
You're passionate about making sure that hiring strategies and processes are inclusive and equitable for candidates of all backgrounds. You recognize that privilege, accessibility, and intersectionality impact the opportunities available to underrepresented groups, and you're on a mission to change that.
You’re excited to join Dataminr at an incredible growth moment as we expand our Engineering and Research teams globally. You're passionate about Dataminr's mission to be a force for good in the world, and you're ready to leverage your skills to make an impact.
- Proactively identify, assess, and advocate for talent from underrepresented groups using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, cold outreach, networking, complex web searches and research
- Continuously find new methods to reach and engage diverse talent pools across a variety of roles, functions, and global geographies to fill current needs and pipeline for future growth
- Create and foster high touch relationships with potential candidates by conducting initial assessments
- Partner with Dataminr's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) as well as external organizations, schools, and nonprofits on diversity recruiting events
- Develop trainings and resources, identify tools, and use data and metrics to enable and educate others on best practices for inclusive hiring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience successfully sourcing for hard-to-find, hard-to-engage engineering talent in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated passion for and knowledge of core DEI best practices and concepts across the recruiting lifecycle
- Understanding of modern engineering practices and tools, as well as ability to communicate with technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing goals, and proactively solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ATS and CRM tools (Greenhouse and Gem a plus)