--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You have experience acting as the operational center of excellence for the Talent Acquisition department. In this role, you would take ownership of improving operational efficiency across different domains, including but not limited to candidate and hiring team experience, tech stack management, data and reporting, and learning & development for the Talent Acquisition department.
You pride yourself in understanding the ins and outs of a Talent Acquisition department and how they impact our hiring capabilities. You leverage your process and program knowledge and expertise to drive meaningful change.
You're energized by being part of a fast-paced, fluid, and highly collaborative environment and you're excited to bring your skills to the Talent Acquisition team at Dataminr.
- Gather input and run a process to build out and refine an innovative strategy with the Talent Acquisition team
- Optimize current recruiting processes and build new ones with an emphasis on metrics, sourcing channels, employer branding, and candidate experience
- Elevate how we use data to make sure recruiters, hiring managers and leadership are getting the insights they need to drive action
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy, streamlining, and automating process to capture and analyze data
- Build out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance, successes, and challenges, and present and provide recommendations to senior leadership
- Partner with Finance department to forecast future talent needs and to ensure recruitment teams are able to meet those goals
- Improve and optimize our systems and tools including Greenhouse, GEM, and Goodtime
- Research cutting-edge technologies and continuously evaluate the recruiting technology stack
- Coach and develop a team of Talent Acquisition Coordinators
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of recruiting, operations, project management, and/or recruiting operations experience in a fast-paced environment
- Deep experience with standard recruiting tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, GEM, Google Suite), and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the recruiting process
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize competing priorities, and pivot quickly
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.