--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly adaptable and self-motivated professional with strong project management skills and a broad understanding of Go-To-Market programs in fast-paced technology environments. You work tirelessly to keep your project teams collaborating and executing to plan. You know how to manage issues, risks, budget, and other elements related to successful delivery, and ensure that key stakeholders are updated.
As Project Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring that projects in your portfolio are delivered on time and under budget. You're excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that is committed to leveraging AI as a force for good.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with time estimates
- Oversee day-to-day progress and issue resolution
- Track budgets as necessary
- Coordinate across multiple teams across the company
- Measure project performance and identify areas for improvement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project management (corporate and/or agency experience)
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Asana project management tool
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.