--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for process improvement. You identify opportunities and solve problems while acting as an advocate for our internal stakeholders.
You’re highly organized with a demonstrated ability to multitask. You’re a true team player with the propensity to question, explore, and most importantly, challenge the status quo. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you are tasked with handling a variety of organizational and analytical tasks.
In this role, you will assist the Global Defence Operations team on strategic initiatives to scale key parts of the Customer Success organization. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company.
- Work with our Customer Success team to understand the overall mission set and operational processes to ensure that the team’s tactical workflows are as efficient and effective as possible
- Learn and become a subject matter expert on all Dataminr systems to help build scalable solutions that support and transform the way our team deploys Dataminr’s technology
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Domain Expert, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive strategy and process improvements across the organization at large
- Aid in the procurement and global implementation of third party tools and services
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to assess potential new projects and provide feedback to the Global Defence Operations team.
- Utilize Gainsight, Salesforce, and Looker to generate ad hoc data reporting to assist our operations and leadership team in making data driven decisions
- Support ongoing change management efforts by documenting new processes, workflows, and drafting downstream training materials and/or communications
- Manage the Global Defence team’s monthly and quarterly reporting activities
- Maintain detailed weekly updates on the status of all ongoing projects
- Ensure all stakeholder needs are met, solving issues at the lowest level and knowing when to escalate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 1-4 years of project management, operations, or product experience with a strong interest in supporting customers
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized and process oriented, with ability to work multiple projects at a time
- Self motivated with the ability to work quickly and manage time effectively
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to help wherever needed
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Gainsight, Salesforce, Google Suite, Asana, Looker, JIRA or similar project management / customer success / data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to articulate a compelling story through Powerpoint / Google Slides
- Strong focus on delivering the best possible process experience for all stakeholders
- Knowledge of the US Department of Defense is a plus
- Must currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance at a minimum
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.