--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are a Salesforce Pro with over 3 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator. You have a strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity. You also have experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools) and have strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, and creating/deploying solutions to end-users. You have proven success with using Salesforce CPQ to interpret and execute pricing and quoting needs, and know how to integrate them into the sales process.You are highly proficient in creating and managing quote templates using the Salesforce CPQ Quote Templates as well as third-party document generation tools, such as DocuSign.
As our Salesforce Administrator, you’ll lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com environment. You must be comfortable serving as both an administrator and technical project manager. You will work closely with functional leaders to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 500+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage integrations of our internal systems
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new requests
- Assist in training new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Take on technical ownership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, and testing
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator at a SaaS or software company
- Sales Cloud or Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred
- Experience implementing technology and gathering/documenting business requirements
- Experience managing Salesforce instances of at least 500 users. Exposure to multiple Salesforce instances is preferred
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Ability to work successfully with remote business and technical teams
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to build partnerships within the organization to drive results
- Ability to help develop tech stack strategy while executing on deliverables
- Experience in designing, implementing and troubleshooting Salesforce CPQ solutions
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.