--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an experienced marketing leader with proven success in growing and continuously improving a high-performing demand generation function. You have experience creating demand for a technology product with a public sector audience across domestic and international markets, and you understand the complexities of marketing and selling to governments and their agencies.
You are passionate about driving revenue through strategic, sustainable, and measurable marketing programs. You have a natural ability to foster a positive, collaborative work environment that enables your team to effectively balance the need for strategic planning with efficient execution.
You're ready to harness your experience within a high-growth, fast paced growing technology company. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be part of the Marketing Leadership team and lead a team of marketers responsible for driving all aspects of demand generation for our public sector business.
- Partner with sales leadership across the Defense, Federal, and SLG public sector markets to define and execute on our demand generation strategy to meet aggressive revenue goals
- Oversee all aspects of Growth Marketing for our public sector business, including Events, ABM, Digital, and Customer marketing
- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of demand generation marketers
- Manage a budget effectively to create maximum ROI
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to define KPIs and measure success
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing, including at least 5+ years of leadership experience, preferably within high-growth technology environments
- 10+ years experience marketing technology products to public sector buyers
- Familiarity with strategic sales techniques eg Miller Heiman, including support to account teams to develop relationships with buy chain influencers
- Proven track record in successfully managing and motivating a team of senior marketers and influencing/driving change across functional and business boundaries
- Ability to scope and manage marketing budgets, create business cases, and deliver ROI
- A consensus builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative, results-driven, and “low ego” personality who is able to handle multiple competing priorities
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.