--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with customers, fully understanding their needs, and advocating on their behalf. You understand your customers’ strategic objectives and help them achieve success as an expert on Dataminr’s First Alert product. You are knowledgeable of major trends and events impacting government procurement, publicly available information, and big data and can translate these into actionable insights for your customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive product adoption, renewal, and usage of customers who use Dataminr, as well as work on a “land and expand” strategy to bring on additional accounts. You are excited to combine your interests in technology, the government, and customer success to transform the way our customers adopt and use Dataminr.
- Create value for customers, ensure clearly defined business outcomes, and the build Success Plans to seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Partner with Customer Success Associates and Account Management team to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain relationships across your account portfolio through capability briefs, product demos, trainings, and execution of playbooks / regular check-ins
- Develop a long term account strategy with the Account Management team and align on growth markets with the Account Executive team
- Understand the business value that Dataminr provides to customers and documenting their use cases and impact
- Map the full customer journey (onboarding, adoption, usage, expansion) and ensure that Dataminr touchpoints along the way leveraging technology and data.
- Execute / Implement Customer Success playbooks and work to drive improvement on playbooks
- Increase the number of Dataminr users in your portfolio through a “land and expand” strategy
- Become an expert on First Alert product capabilities and customer used cases
- to convey value to customers
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Help build scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 5-7 years of customer success/account management experience on large scale government programs
- Software/SaaS experience
- Specific experience supporting the public sector at the federal level, including but not limited to the US Department of Justice
- Knowledge and/or experience with publicly available information and real time alerting needs of public sector organizations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with a team
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.