Customer Success Summer Intern
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self-starter and problem solver interested in technology and current events. You will assist Dataminr’s EMEA Customer Success Team in making sure our customers receive the best in class level of services and are able to get value from our product. You have a passion for building and maintaining relationships with customers, fully understanding their needs, advocating on their behalf and helping them achieve success.
- Assist the Customer Success Managers in driving customer performance and success within the EMEA book of business
- Serve as an expert of the Dataminr platform that always aligns CS sessions to drive business goals and outcomes for the customer, beyond basic platform features and functionality
- Create compelling decks for clients relying on data storytelling leading to more impactful customer interactions
- Assist the Customer Success Managers in successfully leading customer kick offs, onboarding, and create training plan that is aligned to the customer strategy
- Assist the EMEA CS team in gathering Customer success stories that can be used to drive customer/prospects conversations
- Support Customer Success Managers with their trials by setting up accounts, solution designs, taking notes during feedback sessions and updating internal systems accordingly.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Current student, pursuing studies in a related field, graduation date of Spring 2022 is preferred
- Passion for research and building strong customer relationships, an interest in breaking news is a plus!
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Familiarity with G suite and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work quickly and manage time effectively
Why you should work here:
We want you to be your best, authentic self and support you with:
- A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who will help you succeed
- Mentorship and professional development programs
- Competitive compensation package
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.