--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re a content marketing manager with experience managing content operations and B2B sites aimed at increasing brand awareness, engaging audiences and driving business results.
You’re passionate about UX and customer journeys and understand the critical role both play in converting prospects and establishing Dataminr as a trusted thought leader in the industry. You also have a test-and-learn mentality and a desire to continually evolve and optimize website content, design and architecture.
And, you’re excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that is committed to leveraging AI as a force for good.
- Manage Dataminr website content and operations, including but not limited to: overseeing editorial calendar; publishing content via HubSpot; optimizing site performance and functionality (e.g., traffic, engagement, IA and UX); and governing web policies and procedures
- Ensure site content and assets bring the Dataminr brand and story to life through the effective use of digital content and design
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Digital and Design teams to: 1) develop and implement an SEO and backlink strategy that increases organic traffic, rankings and conversions and 2) analyze click paths to drive desired user flows and conversion points
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing departments (e.g., Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to create digital content and customer experiences that meet overall Marketing KPIs and specific campaign goals and objectives
- Monitor the performance of published content and leverage insights to identify opportunities for updates, SEO optimization and new formats and/or approaches
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B sites and digital content, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space (SaaS)
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem and best practices for web design and digital marketing across desktop and mobile
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS) and web publishing (HubSpot preferred)
- Excellent communication, project management and relationship building skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.