--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organisations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
The Marketing Manager, Mid-Market will be responsible for developing and executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue and growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices across the Mid-Market segment and a strong desire to own strategy and execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Marketing Manager, Mid-Market you'll communicate the Dataminr Pulse value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns that support a prospect’s path to purchase. You will work cross-functionally within the marketing team to build programs that reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel.
You're highly organized, hard working, and thrive in a high-growth environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, and analytics.
- Develop strategies, plans and programs to target and engage high-value Mid-Market prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Work closely with sales and marketing leaders to align on marketing strategies and programs to engage target accounts and support Mid-Market Sales teams
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns to engage high value prospects to help move them through the sales funnel
- Partnering closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales targets, with responsibility for quarterly MQL and Opportunity targets
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, delivering, and optimizing best-in-class lead generation programs for a B2B SaaS audience
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership and align on shared goals
- Experience working with CRM and MAP tools required, Salesforce and HubSpot experience preferred
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!