--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re a content marketing writer with experience writing, editing and optimizing content that increases brand awareness, engages audiences and delivers on the Dataminr brand promise.
You’re passionate about storytelling and understand the important role content plays in converting prospects into clients and driving business results. And you have hands-on experience with various content types, but you’re not afraid to tackle and experiment with new formats.
You're excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that is committed to leveraging AI as a force for good.
- Write on a variety of topics for multiple content types, including but not limited to: blogs, ebooks, infographics, white papers and case studies
- Create content assets that drive demand and establish Dataminr as a trusted thought leader in the industry
- Manage the content creation process from end-to-end to ensure content meets deadlines, is optimized for SEO and adheres to Dataminr voice, style and brand guidelines
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing departments (Design, Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to produce a variety of content that meets overall Marketing KPIs and specific campaign goals and objectives
- Monitor the performance of published content and leverage insights to identify opportunities for updates, SEO optimization and new formats and/or approaches
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience writing for a B2B audience, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service (SaaS) space
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail — it pains you to see an EN dash being used in the place of an EM dash!
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content management and publishing tools
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.