Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self-starter and problem solver interested in technology and learning & development. You will assist Dataminr’s Senior Sales Enablement Manager in key improvement initiatives that will help drive our sales teams training, communication, and performing efficiently. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be ready to handle a variety of organizational, analytical and informative tasks.
- Assist the Senior Sales Enablement Manager with day to day support of the sales team
- Own the Sales Enablement “Advertising’ Project: Scope; create & implement a plan to drive the communication & ‘advertising’ of Sales Enablement Team initiatives & events
- Maintain hierarchy and library of Sales resources in WorkRamp, including auditing existing materials for accuracy and updating as needed
- Support Change Management efforts by producing a variety of templates from sales communications to onboarding.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Current student, pursuing studies in a related field, graduation date of Spring 2022 is preferred
- Passion for research and resource writing, an interest in Sales or Training is a plus!
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Familiarity with G suite and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work quickly and manage time effectively
Why you should work here:
We want you to be your best, authentic self and support you with:
- A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who will help you succeed
- Mentorship and professional development programs
- Competitive compensation package
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.