Summer Internship from June 1st - August 13th
Who We Are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organisations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who You Are:
You are a highly motivated undergraduate/graduate who wants to build broad B2B marketing experience. You are interested in joining a high-growth technology company to support our Growth Marketing function.
This role requires a highly organised and hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced, creative and dynamic environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player within the EMEA marketing team.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help to drive a series of projects focused on brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention for Dataminr’s Corporate Risk product in EMEA.
You will provide day-to-day support of the planning, development and execution of marketing plans, with a focus on measuring, analysing and reporting on their effectiveness. Your scope will span multiple regions and departments, across Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales, so collaboration is crucial to success.
Campaign development and execution:
- Assist in the project management of key marketing programmes to ensure timely and effective execution
- Help to set up the tracking of such activities and report on their effectiveness
- Share the learnings with the wider Go-To-Market team
- Conduct a content audit to identify gaps and opportunities for content development
- Create content briefs to facilitate content development and ensure they are actioned
- Support the Customer Marketing team on the creation of local case studies
- Evaluate the the current performance of the regional nurture programme and recommend areas for improvement
- Create email copy for new persona tracks and ensure the emails are deployed
- Run A/B tests to optimise performance
- Assist in measuring and monitoring EMEA campaign performance and recommend improvement areas
- Optimise copy and creative to improve conversion rates
Persona analysis and development:
- Partner with the Analytics lead to establish which of Dataminr’s personas have the highest propensity to create sales opportunities and convert to revenue
- Standardise the data, look for trends and communicate the insights and recommendations to Marketing and Sales leaders
- Conduct research and create detailed persona templates for target prospects
- Monitor and maintain the inbound lead queue in conjunction with the Lead Development team
- Support the EMEA Field Marketing lead in webinar, event and direct mail activities
- Respond to ad hoc Sales requests to accelerate opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A undergraduate/graduate pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, proactive and dedicated work ethic
- Desire to take on new challenges
- Ability to see a project through to completion and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, collaborate and communicate ideas
- Familiar with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is a plus
Why You Should Work Here:
We want you to be your best, authentic self and support you with:
- A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who will help you succeed
- Mentorship and professional development programs
- Competitive compensation package
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.