--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based out of our NY or DC office, or remotely within the United States. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with customers, fully understanding their needs, and advocating on their behalf. As a trusted advisor, you understand your customers’ strategic objectives and help them achieve success. As an expert on Dataminr’s Pulse Product, you know how to solve problems for your customers as well as identify opportunities for new use cases.
You have B2B software/SaaS experience and are experienced at performing demos and creating presentation decks for senior level users. You are a storyteller that knows how to leverage data effectively to understand both risk and opportunities that impact retention and growth.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own a book of business of Enterprise accounts. You will serve as a strategic partner to the Account Management team with the mutual goal of developing strategies and playbooks to meet revenue goals.
- Drive customer performance and success within assigned book of business
- Serve as an expert of the Dataminr platform that always aligns CS sessions to drive business goals and outcomes for the customer, beyond basic platform features and functionality
- Create compelling decks for clients relying on data storytelling leading to more impactful customer interactions
- Successfully lead customer kick offs, onboarding, and create training plan that is aligned to the customer strategy and is confident in establishing clear goals and attainable success measures
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, well versed in best practices, playbooks and POVs for optimal performance throughout the customer lifecycle
- Establish recurring cadences with POCs that align to package/spend, along with a plan and cadence for strategic business reviews that demonstrate value and successful business outcomes
- Successfully leverage data driven metrics and reporting to stay ahead of the book and understand Top of Funnel risk and opportunities that impact retention and growth
- Work collaboratively with the Account Manager assigned to your accounts, with the mutual goal of developing strategies and playbooks to meet revenue goals of the business
- Support trials with advisement on how to achieve outlined goals and success criteria to show Dataminr value
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success/account management, owning your own book of business, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Collaborative mindset, with experience working internally with Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on performing demos and creating presentation decks for senior level users
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.