--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re a tireless seeker of those elusive engineering candidates that are not actively looking for a new opportunity. Know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes.
You’re tech savvy and believe in keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. You genuinely want to connect top engineers to their perfect next opportunity.
You’re passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to build the most outstanding engineering team ever.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical openings: Platform, Data, Front End, Infrastructure, and more
- Be the in-house expert on Dataminr's technical hiring needs, job specifications, and search requirements
- Partner with hiring managers and engineering teams to develop, implement, and manage short-term and long-term recruiting strategies
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches and research
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Actively participate in candidate on-site interviews and debriefs and be seen as influential and highly credible on candidate assessments by the hiring team
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies and improvements needed
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign engineering candidates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Deep understanding of engineering functions and ability to assess a candidate’s technical skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses.
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- and more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.