--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are passionate about developing and leading programs designed to engage, develop, and retain our greatest asset - our talent! You know what great learning & development initiatives look like, and are excited about taking your expertise to build and scale programming at Dataminr resulting in upleveling our dynamic and growing workforce. You’re a creative and strategic thinker, are an effective communicator, a dynamic facilitator, an excellent project manager, have instructional design skills and feel comfortable engaging with employees at various levels within an organization.
In this role, you will work closely with the People Operations team and senior business leaders to assess evolving organizational needs to develop and deploy programming across all levels of our global organization. You will utilize data and feedback along with your in-depth knowledge of modern learning and development techniques to enhance our current offerings and build upon existing processes to create scalable talent development programs to help ready our employees for future success.
- Design, develop and deploy targeted programming, initiatives, and learning curriculums based on strategic organizational goals.
- Manage global talent development programs (such as: Manager Training Program, Emerging Leaders Program, Senior Leadership Programming, Mentorship Program, and various other employee development trainings)
- Create compelling content, design presentations, and regularly deliver training to our global organization leveraging a variety of modalities. Source and manage external resources to enhance offerings as needed.
- Observe and evaluate our current programming; recommend ways to evolve and expand our offerings in order to continuously improve employee development initiatives.
- Utilize data to assess effectiveness of all programming to measure impact and results; Leverage feedback, and continuously strive for improved training programs and processes.
- Partner with people operations team, team leaders and individual employees to understand and assess future needs and design programming that support the evolution of our organization.
- Create programs that drive employee development in a dynamic and fast-paced market where new capabilities are in constant need. Lead special projects as directed related to company-wide talent initiatives.
- Manage our LMS and other learning development platforms and resources.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and actively research best practices to educate people ops team and business leaders on ways to continuously improve talent & organizational development offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Specialization in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Business Administration or related field preferred but not required
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development or a related field a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years developing and leading company wide organizational training initiatives including creating unique content and programming
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, adapt to changing priorities, and never remain stagnant in approach
- Excellent communication skills, judgment and discretion. Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Ability to lead and influence at multiple levels of the organization. Superior presentation skills.
- Experience working with Google productivity tools (including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar) and learning management systems.
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.