--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This position can be based in our New York or Washington DC office or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
The Account-Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of highly targeted marketing programs in close partnership with Sales, including intelligence gathering, account prioritization, targeted messaging and content, campaign planning & activation in large or key accounts to support specific sales objectives.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles, you’ll help to communicate the Dataminr value proposition to target account audiences across North America.The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building and managing highly targeted marketing programs, developing and executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with sales leadership and team members.
This role requires a highly organized, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. The ideal candidate has excellent planning and communications skills and 5-7 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience in a SaaS organization, technology company, or start-up environment, with relevant ABM experience a significant plus. This role reports to the Vice President of Growth Marketing.
- Partner with Sales to drive account specific marketing planning aligned to key account sales strategies and objectives
- Define the target audience within the account and develop a tailored execution plan
- Focus on personas and the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, web & events teams to create & deliver strategic communications, assets & programs that drive engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Be comfortable and familiar with creating assets for Sales initiatives such as collateral, pitch decks, fact sheets and case studies
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen Dataminr’s relationship - from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion
- Build trust as an advisor to the business, challenge the status quo, and prioritize ABM programs based on strategic impact to the account.
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Create and deliver case studies for Sales
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools and templates
- Partner with Product Marketing to support key release dates and product communications
- Coordinate with global ABM marketers to synergize programs & create efficiencies to drive scale
- Use learnings from regional ABM programs to input to best practice development for global ABM motion
- 5-7 years of enterprise B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge and skills
- Ability to develop account & persona targeted messaging, and apply to marketing & sales material
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead gen and nurture programs for enterprise B2B audiences
- Demonstrable Sales collaboration success, with an understanding of the sales process and mapping marketing strategy to sales objectives
- Buyer and customer focused execution: an ability to understand buyer needs and develop appropriate messaging and tactics to support account and buyer objectives
- Use of data and insights: able to interpret data in order to develop and share account-based insights to guide messaging and strategy
- Goal focused planning and insight: skilled at defining and managing marketing goals, (and mapping tactical delivery) to align with sales objectives
- Cross-functional integration: an ability to identify and coordinate internal resources to execute against defined marketing strategy
- Self-starter who has built programs from the ground up
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Agile, collaborative, positive attitude, and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with CRM, marketing automation & ABM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot and 6sense
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.