--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re a creative and data-driven B2B marketer who wants to play a critical role in shaping Dataminr’s Customer Marketing department. You’re excited to use your writing skills to develop customer communication campaigns. You have experience managing programs closely and will not be afraid to pivot if needed. You are collaborative and inquisitive and are eager to develop a deep understanding of our customers and their Dataminr success stories.
In this brand new role, you will help develop, manage, and execute programs to support and drive the growth of Dataminr’s global customer base. You will work across the organization to support the goals of Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams. You will partner with the Director of Customer Marketing to develop quarterly strategy and execute on the initiatives planned. You will play a key role in developing our customer communications plans and programs.
- Own and manage an expansion campaign program to support high priority accounts
- Help develop and manage the customer communications program and calendar to drive engagement, retention and growth.
- Draft email copy for campaigns and ad hoc programs to support the Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Manage training video creation with the Customer Success team
- Manage client gifting program: own the swag inventory, vendor relationship, and support in onboarding, recognition, and holiday gifting programs
- Manage logo, testimonial, and case study database
- Assist in day-to-day activities related to client growth, advocacy, and retention
- Assist in activities related to Dataminr’s Customer Advisory Board
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working on a cross functional B2B marketing team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, proactive, and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to learn processes, software, and tools quickly (Google Suite, Salesforce, Pendo.io, Hubspot, and Gainsight experience is a plus)
- Ability to see a project through to completion and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different teams across an organization
- Experience with customer marketing in a B2B environment a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.