--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organisations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated client-facing professional who is passionate about being an advocate for both your customers and the product. You have experience supporting customers through onboarding, account setup, usage assessments, and data in order to increase adoption, retention, and satisfaction in the product. You excel at identifying opportunities for improvement and maintaining scalable processes and systems to ensure customer success.
You have a strong understanding of service culture, customer facing products, and account management tools. You're excited to leverage your experience as a Client Engagement Associate at a fast-paced and mission-driven technology company.
- Partner with a Client Engagement Manager to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Responsible for data entry, sorting and archiving, and helping to maintain the team’s portion of the database
- Ensure all client needs are met, solving issues at the lowest level and knowing when to escalate
- Learn Dataminr systems used to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ensure seamless onboarding and account setup for customers
- Maintain accurate customer health and usage data on assigned customers
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development
- Continuously drive tactical efficiency and improvements for the International Defence organization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 0-2 years of client-facing or product experience with a strong interest in supporting customers in the Public Sector vertical
- Experience or knowledge of the UK Armed Forces or other UK federal government bodies preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information (PAI) and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- UK SC clearance preferred but not required
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals, Bi-monthly company outings, Dataminr Yoga
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.