--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team -- and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are an experienced HR/People data professional and obsessed with all things data and thrive in entrepreneurial environments where you are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and have the opportunity to review existing processes and reporting and transform them into what best in class looks like. You’re able to keep us well informed with key trends in the market so we can make well informed decisions. You’re able to manage HRIS platforms helping leverage them to their full potential. You also love collaborating with various colleagues across the organization to ensure connectivity and the highest of standards when it comes to reporting and data governance
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our talent decisions
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions
- Develop, test and validate dashboards for various business partners and leaders
- Support new system implementations from discovery to launch
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to business leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary
- Stand up, socialize and ensure consistency around data hierarchy, definitions etc., and maintain consistent and accurate data in our systems including historical data.
- Document and implement data workflows, process maps, etc. as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- Expert level experience in data visualization tools and Excel (complex formulas, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Experience working across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under pressure
- Gatekeeper of our data ensuring the highest levels of integrity
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., regression modeling descriptive statistics and knowledge of statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data
- Experience with Salesforce reporting to support the build out of our reporting and dashboards in HRIS system.
- Preferred experience working with compensation supporting survey participation and DEI compensation analysis
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.