--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our New York City office or remote within a commutable distance of that office. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an experienced sales enablement leader with a track record in driving sales productivity through thoughtful, comprehensive, and measurable training programs and curriculums. You're passionate about coaching, developing, and enabling sales teams to be the best performers they can be.
You're a strategic planner with an eye for detail and an analytical approach. You particularly excel at breaking down complex concepts and problems into simplified ways. You have a strong understanding of sales processes, tools, methodologies, and reporting.
As Senior Director, Sales Enablement, you'll report to our VP, Sales Operations and Enablement and manage a small team responsible for all sales enablement functions at a global level. You're excited to leverage your experience and build a scalable sales enablement function at Dataminr.
- Develop and manage short- and long-term sales enablement roadmap for Dataminr at a global level
- Lead and optimize sales enablement initiatives for Dataminr's go-to-market functions and roles to increase sales productivity and support transformation of the sales organization
- Own, develop, and implement a comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training for all new and existing Sales (Account Executives, Account Managers, and Sales Development Representatives) and Customer Success in partnership with People team
- Develop and implement sales curriculums and training in close collaboration with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing teams
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands
- Develop in-depth understanding of Dataminr's sales process, seller's journey, and customer buying process to determine and define what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required to increase velocity and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Work closely with Sales Leadership team by identifying strengths and areas of development for the sales organization based on current skills, processes, and knowledge
- Design a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement using tools for reporting and benchmarking, and make results-driven, innovative recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of ongoing implemented trainings and continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 10-15 years of experience in sales enablement and training, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales processes, methodologies, and playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective inside and field sales onboarding and sales training programs
- Ability to create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations and successfully driving management in a complex, changing organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work with a diverse team and drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.