--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organisations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team -- and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re an experienced, B2G SaaS marketer with experience developing and executing strategic, targeted marketing plans to drive revenue and growth and drive engagement among existing clients. You have an in-depth understanding of enterprise software marketing best practices across the Public Sector and a strong desire to join a mission-based organisation.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, Public Sector, you'll bring a broad skill set across demand generation, customer retention, and sales enablement. Working closely with the Sr. Director, Public Sector Marketing and sales leaders across the Public Sector team, you will develop and execute plans and tactics including, but not limited to, account-based marketing programs, digital campaigns, virtual and white-glove events, presentations and other sales tools, and content designed to reach target audiences in the international defence and public sector markets.
You're highly organised, hard working, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and a data-driven approach to marketing.
You're a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, and the broader marketing organisation to successfully execute on a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Develop strategies, plans and programs to target and engage international Defence and Public Sector prospects in support of sales revenue targets
- Drive demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns with content that speaks to target personas
- Design, build, measure and optimise lead generation and nurture programs
- Develop, test and optimise messages and campaigns across all channels (Digital, Email, Web, Events, Mail/Media); evolve plans to based on results and changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales and Creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, and other assets that drive prospect engagement
- Provide support to Sales team for client expansion opportunities
- Partner with Product Marketing to support audience-driven product campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and Design for creation of content, tools, and templates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus
- 7-10+ years of experience in growth marketing or related field, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Experience developing, executing, measuring and reporting on lead generation, nurture, and customer marketing programs for B2G audiences
- Must have experience marketing to International Defence organisations and/or international Public Sector organisations
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Fluency in French, German and/or Spanish a plus
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Experience working with CRM and email tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (for template updates) a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals, Bi-monthly company outings, Dataminr Yoga
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.