Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
- You're a junior HR professional with administrative and project management experience across HR operations and learning & development. You're looking to continue growing and gaining experience across every function of HR.
- You're sharp, agile and highly organized. You hold yourself to a high bar in every aspect of your job, whether it's engaging with employees or balancing competing priorities and multiple stakeholders. You're extremely detail oriented - nothing falls through the cracks under your watch.
- You're passionate about supporting others and committed to creating the best possible employee experience. You can't wait to apply your skills at a hyper-growth, ever-changing, innovative tech company.
- Support employee onboarding and off-boarding processes, including background checks, benefits documentation, payroll information
- Support planning and execution of bi-monthly new hire orientation (including scheduling, IT coordination and orientation materials) and other training initiatives
- Coordinate the programming, scheduling, and execution of various global internal employee development initiatives
- Assist with benefits and perks administration and implementation for all US offices
- Support maintenance of data integrity across all HR platforms and tools (data entry, audits, filing)
- Manage users, schedule trainings, and track training completions on learning management system
- Assist in designing visually-appealing, brand-aligned internal communications content
- Engage with and gain exposure to all parts of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, immigration, benefits, perks, professional development, learning, performance evaluation, internal mobility, career growth and promotions, and offboarding
- Continuously think of new ways to improve our processes and generate ideas to help make Dataminr the best place to work
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Specialization in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Business Administration or related field preferred but not required
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels including senior managers and executives
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information with discretion
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail and Calendar
- Experience with HR systems, learning management systems, and/or applicant tracking systems (Sage People, Workramp and Greenhouse preferred)
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.