--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You’re an experienced B2B SaaS/software customer success professional with a passion for building and maintaining executive relationships with enterprise customers. As a consultative trusted advisor and subject matter expert, you know all aspects of your customers’ business and how your company’s product plays a role to drive value in the organization now and in the future.
You know how to solve the most strategic problems for your customers as well as identify opportunities for new use cases and expansion. You have a deep understanding of data analytics, and leverage data to identify and drive customer health, engagement, joint success criteria and areas of opportunity and risk that impact retention and growth throughout the customer journey.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will own a book of business of enterprise accounts. You will serve as a strategic partner to the Account Management team with the mutual goal of developing strategies and playbooks to meet revenue goals.
- Drive optimal performance and success with Dataminr’s largest and most complex enterprise accounts
- Rely on data to successfully develop the strategy, success criteria, and cadence for the accounts and work closely with a Customer Success Associate to execute as an account team
- Collaborate with an Account Director to drive opportunity for expansion, leading ROI delivery, and confidently owning and leading impactful executive business reviews to POCs
- Create compelling decks for clients relying on data storytelling leading to more impactful customer interactions
- Successfully lead customer kick offs, onboarding, training plan and platform solution design that is aligned to the customer strategy and is confident in establishing clear goals and attainable success measures
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, well versed in best practices, playbooks and POVs for optimal customer health and performance throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6-8 years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success/account management, owning your own book of business, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong experience working internally with Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on performing demos and creating presentation decks for senior level users
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.