--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 550 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
We're committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. At Dataminr, we believe our differences give us strength, and we hire talented individuals who are empowered to be their authentic selves. Come join us!
Who you are:
You’re a tireless seeker of those elusive engineering candidates that are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes.
You’re tech savvy and believe in keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. You genuinely want to connect top engineers to their perfect next opportunity.
You’re passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to build the most outstanding engineering team ever.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical openings: Platform, Data, Front End, Infrastructure, and more
- Be the in-house expert on Dataminr's technical hiring needs, job specifications, and search requirements
- Partner with hiring managers and engineering teams to develop, implement, and manage short-term and long-term recruiting strategies
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches and research
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Actively participate in candidate on-site interviews and debriefs and be seen as influential and highly credible on candidate assessments by the hiring team
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies and improvements needed
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign engineering candidates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Deep understanding of engineering functions and ability to assess a candidate’s technical skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses.
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- and more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.