--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This position can be located in our NYC office or remote within the United States.
Who We Are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're an analyst with Sales Operations or Business planning experience driving strategic analytics and insights for go-to-market and sales leadership teams. You know your way around large complex data sets and know how to work cross-functionally to discover insights and turn them into actionable business recommendations.
You're highly analytical and are always looking for ways to improve processes and increase productivity. You love solving hard problems and can independently structure and draw insights from ambiguous challenges. You're a thought partner that values building strong relationships across an organization. You have the ability to think globally and strategically, and then roll up your sleeves to execute.
As our Analyst, Sales Strategy, you’ll develop and use data analytics to inform and impact our go-to-market strategy globally. In this highly analytical role, you'll help build the core sales infrastructure and analytics foundation including goal setting, measuring performance, lead targeting, territory carving, headcount and compensation design, strategic planning and much more!
- Identify areas of operational inefficiencies across Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success and turn data-driven insights into trends
- Perform reporting and analysis on core go-to-market KPIs such as productivity, conversion rates, average deal size - providing key insights for driving our go-to-market strategy
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analyses to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Experiment with, launch, and test initiatives while measuring their impact
- Develop processes and automation to drive improvements across sales platforms, tools, and new solutions
- Support Sales Leadership in strategic operational planning and ensure decisions align with overall company sales approach and goals
- Develop innovative methodologies to answer strategic questions across the organization and empower others to apply your recommendations and solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, business planning, FP&A, or data science role, preferably within high-growth, technology environments
- Strong expertise with Excel, relational databases, and BI tools such as Looker
- Experience with Salesforce (Clari a plus)
- Experience with SaaS KPIs
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions executed cross-functionally
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with different go-to-market teams
- Self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive for excellence and delivery of results
- Ability to operate in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.