We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated executive administrative professional with experience providing end-to-end support for multiple executives. You have prior military experience or direct experience supporting or interacting with high-profile military executives, organizations, or partners.
You're excited about keeping your assigned team organized, prioritized and on time, and you always think ahead to be ready for any scenario. You're reliable and trustworthy and you pride yourself on following through on every detail. You're extremely organized and detail-oriented - nothing escapes you.
You're passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech company.
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives located in the U.S. and overseas across a wide range of duties, including but not limited to managing complex calendars, travel and expenses, scheduling internal and external meetings, and ensuring executives stay on schedule
- Communicate with internal leadership and external parties, including clients,, vendors, government representatives and partners
- Attend staff meetings and committee meetings, distribute notes, and work with executives on action items
- Plan and handle logistics for team offsites
- Support high-profile offsite client meetings (some international travel potentially required)
- Prepare presentations for external and internal meetings,
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years of executive administrative experience in a related role involving heavy calendaring, administration, and/or client-facing responsibilities
- Prior military experience or experience supporting or working with public sector and/or military officials or organizations
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels, including senior managers and executives
- Experience working with Google productivity tools including Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flawless execution and ability to consistently deliver high-quality work with equal attention to speed and accuracy
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills, including ability to think quickly and be resourceful in order to make last minute changes to accommodate an ever changing schedule
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities while finding creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.