Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for detailed record keeping and maintaining scalable processes and systems to ensure customers’ success. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to support client engagements with onboarding, account setup, usage assessments, and data in order to increase adoption, retention, and satisfaction of our platform.
As a Customer Success Associate, you have a strong understanding of service culture, customer facing products, and account management tools.
- Work with a customer success manager to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Responsible for data entry, sorting and archiving, and helping to maintain the team’s portion of the database
- Ensure all client needs are met, solving issues at the lowest level and knowing when to escalate
- Learn Dataminr systems used to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ensure seamless onboarding and account setup for customers
- Maintain accurate customer health and usage data on assigned customers
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development
- Continuously drive tactical efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 0-2 years of client-facing or product experience with a strong interest in supporting customers in the Public Sector vertical
- Knowledge of the US Department of Defense or other federal agencies preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Must currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance at a minimum
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.