--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with customers, fully understanding their needs, and advocating on their behalf. As a trusted advisor, you understand your customers’ strategic objectives and help them achieve success. As an expert on Dataminr’s Corporate Risk Product, you know how to solve problems for your customers as well as identify opportunities for new use cases.
You have B2B software/SaaS experience and are experienced at performing demos and creating presentation decks for senior level users. You are a storyteller that knows how to leverage data effectively to understand both risk and opportunities that impact retention and growth.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own a book of business of Enterprise accounts. You will serve as a strategic partner to the Account Management team with the mutual goal of developing strategies and playbooks to meet revenue goals.
- Drive customer performance and success within assigned book of business
- Serve as an expert of the Dataminr platform that always aligns CS sessions to drive business goals and outcomes for the customer, beyond basic platform features and functionality
- Create compelling decks for clients relying on data storytelling leading to more impactful customer interactions
- Successfully lead customer kick offs, onboarding, and create training plan that is aligned to the customer strategy and is confident in establishing clear goals and attainable success measures
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, well versed in best practices, playbooks and POVs for optimal performance throughout the customer lifecycle
- Establish recurring cadences with POCs that align to package/spend, along with a plan and cadence for strategic business reviews that demonstrate value and successful business outcomes
- Successfully leverage data driven metrics and reporting to stay ahead of the book and understand Top of Funnel risk and opportunities that impact retention and growth
- Work collaboratively with the Account Manager assigned to your accounts, with the mutual goal of developing strategies and playbooks to meet revenue goals of the business
- Support trials with advisement on how to achieve outlined goals and success criteria to show Dataminr value
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success/account management, owning your own book of business, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Collaborative mindset, with experience working internally with Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on performing demos and creating presentation decks for senior level users
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental and vision
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- Daily lunch allowance and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- WeWork Yoga
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.