This is a 12-Month Fixed Term Contract.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a People Operations professional with experience across multiple functions and an expert in HR Administration. You're looking to continue growing and gaining experience across every area of People Operations.
You're sharp, agile and highly organized. You hold yourself to a high bar in every aspect of your job, whether it's engaging with employees or balancing competing priorities. You're extremely detail oriented - nothing falls through the cracks under your watch.
You're committed to creating the best possible employee experience. You can't wait to apply your skills at a hyper-growth, ever-changing, innovative tech company.
- Support employee onboarding and offboarding processes, including background checks, benefits documentation, payroll information.
- Support planning, coordination and execution of bi-monthly new hire orientation (including scheduling, travel coordination, and orientation materials) and other training initiatives
- Assist with benefits and perks administration and implementation for London and Dublin offices
- Own pension set up and amendments
- Maintain data integrity across all HR platforms and tools (data entry, audits, filing)
- Manage users, schedule trainings and, track training completions on learning management system
- Prepare and maintain compliant employee files and compliance notices for all offices
- Engage with and gain exposure to all parts of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, immigration, benefits, perks, and offboarding
- Continuously think of new ways to improve our processes and generate ideas to help make Dataminr the best place to work
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels including senior managers and executives
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information with discretion
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail and Calendar
- Experience with HR systems, learning management systems, and/or applicant tracking systems (Sage People, Workramp, and Greenhouse preferred)
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.