Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
About Sales at Dataminr:
In a fast-moving world, there's nothing more important than having real-time information at your fingertips to help you identify and mitigate risk, assess a crisis situation, and craft an effective response. Being part of Sales at Dataminr means you'll be at the forefront of the most cutting-edge AI technology, helping organizations mobilize with confidence and speed in response to business-critical events around the globe. You'll be an expert in this field and a trusted advisor to your clients.
As an Account Executive at Dataminr, you'll help us dive deeper into the Enterprise space. That means taking a consultative approach, digging into the market to get the product out there, and selling larger and more complex deals to senior strategic buyers. You'll be sitting at the center of Dataminr's next phase of growth.
Along the way, we'll give you the tools to succeed: a competitive and uncapped compensation structure with incentives to overachieve, a strong sales training and methodology program, and the latest tools and resources in the market.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated solution sales professional with experience owning and managing all aspects of the sales cycle. You're passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by exceeding quotas and establishing strong customer relationships. You're a master prospector, a thoughtful negotiator, a product subject matter expert, and a closing champion.
You're methodical when it comes to building and managing your pipeline. You're disciplined with your time and resources. You understand the value of listening to your clients to discover their technical, business and timeline drivers. You're competitive, goal-oriented and driven. All you need is a product you're passionate about.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of qualified sales opportunities through heavy prospecting and leveraging your own existing relationships
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as thought partner negotiation and closing of complex enterprise deals
- Develop deep insights regarding customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to close the sale and shape the success of this new vertical
- Strategically navigate and influence stakeholders in the buying process including users, influencers and budget decision makers
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our products
- Ensure a strong, trusted relationship is established with clients throughout the sales process and during the onboarding experience to enable long-lasting customer relationships
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10+ years of experience selling enterprise technology solutions in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Must have stable work history and track record of progressive career growth
- Experience with or strong understanding of enterprise risk and/or security solutions a plus, but not required
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise software/SaaS as it relates to artificial intelligence (AI) and open source data strongly preferred
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for enterprise clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- Open to travel as required
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status