--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our NY or Washington, DC office, or remote. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a B2B digital marketer with a passion for marketing operations, marketing automation and email marketing. You have expertise in building marketing automation programs, collaborating with senior leaders across sales and marketing, internal program stakeholders and agency/third party partners. You will help the team make data-driven decisions as you optimize activities around supporting business growth in measurable ways.
You're highly organized and hard working. You thrive in a fast-paced, digital-native environment. You have excellent communications skills and at least two years of B2B marketing experience.
Marketing Automation & Email Marketing
- Understand and improve marketing automation strategy and process
- Centralize, build and maintain automated marketing campaigns with a performance focus
- Manage and QA email deployment and contact strategies across multiple audiences and segments, often simultaneously and with direct project management
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists and reports within Hubspot
- Create standardized templates and assets for ease of campaign management
- Strike balance between supporting always-on programs and executing on opportunistic activities
- Have a test & learn approach
- Adhere to CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR compliance leveraging best-in-class hygiene and suppression strategy
- Optimize database segmentation, cleansing and data normalization
- Work with marketing and sales colleagues, support sales alignment with reporting and best practice recommendations
- Perform regular database maintenance
- Support ongoing evolution and improvements to lead management process with Hubspot, Salesforce and other tools we may integrate
- Assist segment marketers in making data-driven decisions leveraging reporting and analytics
Technology Stack Management
- Advise on and help manage the acquisition, implementation and management of best-in-class tools for the marketing tech stack
- Ability to train marketing team users and assist in the development and creation of training materials across the marketing tech stack
- Manage marketing tech stack integrations and workflows, e.g., Hubspot with Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations/automation, preferably with Hubspot (certification a plus)
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring nurture campaigns for B2B audiences
- Experience using Salesforce, building reports and campaigns
- Experience in email coding and design
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, and delegate work
- Not afraid to ask questions
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!