Location: Dublin, IRE
Type: Full time
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated self-starter and problem solver interested in the intersection of data, current events, business, and technology. You are innovative, adaptable, and can balance multiple projects at the same time. You are passionate about working with data, have experience developing data ingests and are familiar with web technologies. You take the initiative to own projects and deliver results with the goal to make the organization more successful. You will work with a cross-functional team of product managers, data scientists, engineers - to solve challenging problems.
Data Ingest, Automation, & Analytics
- Conduct data exploration and build data ingests utilizing APIs and other methods
- Develop automation scripts for data extraction, transformation, and QA in consultation with subject matter experts
- Build, maintain, and update visualization dashboards and tools to monitor data health
- Perform quality assurance and routine diagnostics on data and data feeds
- Develop and maintain protocols to systematize processes for future work
- Work closely with teams across the company to prioritize and execute high impact projects
- Conduct data analytics & modeling, define business metrics, and develop dashboards to drive both day-to-day and long-term decision-making
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with regular expressions
- Experience in or a willingness to learn data visualization
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized with ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependants, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous leave
- Professional development fund
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.