Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a technology professional with experience supporting enterprise-level users in a fast-paced, demanding environment. You bring top-notch communication skills, a passion for troubleshooting, and a patient and cheerful attitude to provide outstanding customer experiences every day.
You have extensive experience in providing email and phone support to assist customers with product questions and issues. You're experienced in knowledge-centered support as well as creating and maintaining a knowledge base of product content.
You're excited about becoming a Dataminr product expert and providing customer and technical support to our existing Dataminr customers.
- Become an expert on all Dataminr products and proactively learn to support new features as they are developed.
- Take charge of all customer issues, including questions about product functionality, initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication.
- Work with internal teams to include Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. in identifying product defects, testing, and designing solutions.
- Be an active contributor to our knowledge base and other support documentation.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm Melbourne local time
- Ability to be part of an “on-call” after-hours rotation team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years experience in a customer-facing technical software support role (not IT); preferably at SaaS companies and or startups.
- You have experience inspecting and diagnosing issues in web applications, iOS, and Android applications, and API implementation issues.
- You have bug flow reproduction, log review, and problem isolation troubleshooting skills.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, or other CRM and issue & project tracking software.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner.
- Experience authoring, structuring, and administering documents for training and knowledge bases.
- Experience managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A commitment to providing extraordinary customer experiences and tenacity to drive issues to resolution.
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental and vision
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- Daily lunch allowance and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- WeWork Yoga
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.