--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self starter and problem solver with a passion for providing exceptional client service. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to go into any customer situation and inspire organizational change that leads to better adoption, retention, and usage of our platform.
You have B2B software/SaaS experience and are highly proficient at communicating complex technical concepts to a variety of users. You consistently meet and exceed KPIs and quantitative metrics. You know how to leverage data effectively to understand user health and opportunities for engagement.
As a Customer Success Associate, you'd work hand in hand with a Customer Success Manager to support a set of users who use Dataminr’s Corporate Risk Product. You'd do so through onboarding and training new users, conducting regular check ins, helping manage trials, and understanding customer objectives.
- Support the overall performance goals of Customer Success by maintaining strong client partnerships through scale, training, and engagement
- Actively build business acumen and technical knowledge to serve as an expert of the Dataminr platform
- Conduct kick off meetings to successfully onboard and train new clients, learn their business objectives, and align accordingly
- Provide support while also enabling Dataminr customers to become experts on the platform
- Leverage data driven metrics to understand the health and opportunities of users, and develop the right approaches to engage at scale or through various CS touchpoints
- Support trials with clearly outlined goals and success criteria under the direction and guidance of CS leadership
- Forecast potential customer use cases
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Help support a Customer Success Manager with a portfolio of accounts with a focus on retention and expansion
- Learn from teammates and every client interaction to continuously develop core customer success skills and competencies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success/account management with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience onboarding and training users, as well as providing top notch user support
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Multilingual skills preferred but not required
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.