--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our NY or Washington, DC office, or remote. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a data-driven marketer with a passion for B2B marketing operations (marketing tech stacks, marketing automation, targeted email, CMS, lead management, marketing analytics, and more). You're a creative yet analytical thinker. You're able to oversee and map out strategy while also turning it into actionable and scalable execution.
Your goal is to ensure the right platforms, tools and processes are in place to generate, capture and nurture demand into leads and opportunities that drive exponential business growth. But you don't stop there: you know MarOps is constantly evolving, and you love to stay ahead of the curve.
In this role, you'll report to the VP, Growth Marketing and lead all aspects of marketing operations. You'll work closely with partners across Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations to evolve and optimize Dataminr's marketing technology and automation strategies and programs. You'll play an integral role in helping the team achieve our goals.
- Develop, manage and maintain the marketing technology roadmap, drive continuous improvement and integration (Hubspot, SFDC integration, website/CMS, webinars, etc.)
- Use Hubspot marketing automation to deploy targeted email and nurture campaigns, as well as, improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Analyze results of campaigns, using learning to optimize campaign performance and set future test plan; use data to create and refine actionable audience targets; provide campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership based on agreed upon KPIs
- Manage lead scoring and lead routing for marketing, ensuring processes and rules of engagement are aligned with goals and priorities
- Provide leadership over ABM and account engagement technology solutions and work with sales/marketing to optimize including training, tool management, and internal communications
- Support continued development of the Lead Development function, including documentation of processes, ROE and playbooks, cadences, training, metrics and tools
- Design and lead data quality and data analytics strategy, infrastructure deployment, internal/external alignment and communications, reporting and marketing process governance
- Support website and CMS infrastructure management, including landing page development, testing and optimization and web conversion tools (e.g. Drift)
- Identify, design and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence in data reliability, list uploads, campaign analysis, etc.
- Manage, develop and grow a small marketing operations team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years of B2B marketing operations experience, preferably in high-growth technology or software-as-a-service environments
- Leadership and team management experience preferred
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), list segmentation and management, website infrastructure (including CMS platforms), CRM platforms (Salesforce.com preferred), and ABM technology solutions and tools
- Deep understanding of the complete digital marketing landscape and how it interacts with Sales, Sales Operations, and Product functions
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, collaborative and highly dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.